If you’re looking to invest in a health coach, finding the right one can feel overwhelming.
How do I know if it’s a good fit?
Will my investment in her pay off?
Can I really get the results I’m looking for?
You’ve got a MILLION questions. I mean, this is your health! It can feel like a big investment!!
Take a deep breath. And stay with me. I’ve got you.
Here’s what you need to know about finding a health coach.
- Beware of overpromising. If the coach is guaranteeing that you’ll lose a certain amount of weight in a short time frame, RUN. If it sounds too good to be true, proceed with caution.
- Beware of the one-track-mind. If the coach is all about one thing (hitting the gym, sticking to a meal plan/diet, etc.), be wary. Real health is complex and involves connecting all the dots: food, exercise, sleep, hormones, environment.
- Beware of the self-absorbed. Your coaching is about YOU, not about your coach. Make sure they have a genuine interest in your success.
- Does he/she makes you feel inspired and encouraged? How do you feel when reading her blog, scrolling her Instagram, or opening her emails?
- Does he/she know her stuff? All the encouragement in the world won’t help you if she isn’t encouraging you in the right direction.
- And ultimately? Go with your gut. You’re going to find the most success if you like the vibe of your coach and are willing to get in there and do the work with her.
Start For Free!
Ready to get started? I know you are because you are an action taker!
Check out my free 5 day online training!
You’ll learn the mindset shifts you need if you want major breakthroughs in your health journey
All online. All on your own schedule.
(Did I mention that it’s free? Because yeah, it’s FREE!)