So you’re trying to get healthy. I know, it can be super hard. Especially if you’re flying solo.
You’re probably reading this because you’re interested in finding a health coach but don’t know what’s involved or if it’s the right move for you.
Not For You If
A health coach isn’t for everyone. If you fall into any of these categories, don’t waste your money on a health coach.
- Looking for a way to avoid doing the work.
- Aren’t willing to show up for yourself every dang day.
- Not interested in permanent, lasting change.
- Wanting a healthy “diet” instead of a healthy “lifestyle”.
It boils down to this: I can’t help you if you don’t want to help yourself.
Get a Health Coach
On the other hand, if you can check at least 5 of these 7 boxes, a health coach can be a worthwhile investment for you:
- Understand that investing in your health is super important.
- Willing to put in the work to get the results you want.
- Not in it for a quick fix or short term change. You want lasting, long-term results.
- Open to learning & changing.
- Tired of not making progress doing it on your own.
- In information overwhelm by all the noise in the health sphere.
- Don’t know what to do next but are ready to take action!
Did you find yourself nodding along? Yeah?
If so, your next question might be “Where can I find a health coach?” or maybe you’re thinking “I would LOVE a health coach but could never afford one…”
#1, a health coach can be a lot more affordable than you might think!
Especially if you are open to group training or online sessions instead of complete 1-on-1.
For example, check out my free 5 day online training! You’ll learn how to change your mindset to have major breakthroughs in your health journey. For FREE.
I KNOW you can afford free. 😉
#2, how can you afford not to?
What is it worth to you to lose the weight? Clear the mental fog? Reduce risk of major disease?
What would you pay to have the answers to look and feel your best?
What would you give if you didn’t have to wonder what the “healthy” thing is?
Tens of thousands? Thousands?
How do you value your life? Sister, are you investing in yourself in a way that reflects how you value yourself?
And how much are you already spending due to poor health? Meds, new clothes with a larger waistline, visits to the doctor? That adds up QUICK.
But back to your first Q…. A health coach is way more accessible than you might think!
You don’t have to buy a gym membership or even find someone in your city! Online coaching is so easy to access.
Free Health Coaching?
If you haven’t signed up yet, you can get a taste of what having an online health coach is like in my FREE 5 day health mindset coaching. All online. All on your own schedule. That’s what’s up!
Sign up now to learn the mindset shifts you need if you want major breakthroughs in your health journey. (Did I mention that it’s free? Because yeah, it’s FREE!)